×

Not just another beauty blog...

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick 'Rose Petal'


Can you believe all these pictures were, in fact, taken on the same day, at the same time. I don't know what's going on with the funky light changes (the lipstick isn't as orange as it looks in the last picture).



This lipstick was purchased on a complete whim, wandering around Boots one day. You know those offers where you can get X-number of points for buying something, well I had one to get 100 points for any lipstick, so I popped this one in my basket. 'Rose Petal' is a really pretty light peachy pink, and reminds me very much of the classic Barry M #147, that is very popular in le blogging world, but this one is a lot less drying. For the bargain price of £1.49 (I could be wrong, they don't seem to have them on the Boots website for me to check, either that or £1.99) you can't really go wrong and this would make a nice Spring addition to your make up bag. I have found it lasts relatively well, but being a moisture shine lipstick it isn't the longest lasting formula in the world. Packaging-wise you're never going to get luxury for under two quid, but the lid stays on securely so it's perfect for just throwing in your handbag without worrying about losing it. 

Have you tried any of the Natural Collection lipsticks? 

Sophie

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'


No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine