×

Not just another beauty blog...

March Beauty Favourites


Little bit late with this post, apologies for that. Also, apologies for the pretty shoddy photo here it just wasn't working for me today...

Dove Summer Glow Body Lotion - The second half of March, and coming into April, has definitely felt like Spring has finally sprung. With that in mind I have started getting back into adding a bit of a glow to my skin (and I am currently waiting for the infamous Clarins Liquid Bronze to come through the post to go with this). I have been achieving my Spring-time glow in a gradual way by using the Dove Summer Glow body lotion. I've used this for as long as I can remember, whilst flitting between the Johnson's Holiday Skin and Garnier Summer Body. To be honest I like all of them but hadn't gone back to this one in a while so picked it up. It smells good, does a good job and lasts just as long as any other gradual tanner I've used, including the St. Tropez one. 

Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel - Next up is another long-time fave, my absolute holy grail moisturiser - the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel. I spoke about this a while ago on my blog, along with the gel cleanser from the same range. I stopped using them about five months ago and I was getting on fine with other things, but recently my skin has had a bit of a breakout session so I very quickly went online and ordered both and have firmly rekindled my love for them. There is something about this moisturiser that my skin loves - it leaves it feeling extremely soft, healthy and glowing. I seriously recommend giving this a go. 

Rimmel Undercover Shadow Primer - This was purchased on a whim, whilst waiting for a haircut. I was in need a new primer anyway, and it does a good-ish job. Eyeshadows don't tend to crease too badly on me anyway, but I was looking for something to help intensify the colours and help blend more seamlessly. I have to say I wouldn't recommend this over the Urban Decay primer potion, in my opinion that one does a better job, but for a third of the price it will do for now. 

Nip+Fab Pistachio Sundae Body Butter Another moisturising product here, obviously trying to get my summer body ready! I've wanted to write a post about this Nip+Fab Pistachio Sundae body butter for the longest time but for some reason it never made it to fruition. I mentioned in a recent post that I don't like using the Body Shop body butters because they're too heavy for my skin, so I tried this one after Barbara from The Persian Babe recommended it. I've heard some people don't like the scent of it because it is ridiculously sweet, and I'm not normally one for a sweet scent, but I do love this so much! I actually look forward to moisturising with this, and I'm normally crap at moisturising my body on a regular basis, so anything that makes it more enjoyable is a winner in my eyes! 

bareMinerals READY Foundation - The final favourite this month is the bareMinerals READY foundation. I've got a whole post coming up about this foundation so I won't go into detail here, but I will say that it is probably my all time favourite foundation, ever, up to this point in my life. So there. 

What are some of your recent favourites? Have you tried the READY foundation? I know there are some mixed reviews but you should go and try it if you haven't! 

Sophie

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine