×

Not just another beauty blog...

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate: Initial Thoughts

This was another purchase from when I was down in Egham recently. I went over to Windsor for a little day trip because I had been reliably informed the shopping there was very good. 

As soon as I go off the train I spotted the Kiehl's store and was lured in with the thought of the Midnight Recovery Concentrate firmly in the forefront of my mind. Skip forward to chatting with the saleswoman (mostly in an attempt to gain reassurance for what I already knew I was going to buy) and BAM, there goes £36 out of my account. To be fair, I have heard great things about this product and don't often (ahem) treat myself to skincare, so I feel that it was perfectly justified.


Using only a few drops a night of this paraben free, 99.8% natural blend of essential oils, this promises to restore skin's moisture levels ensuring radiant, supple skin by morning. The 'elixir' (as they call it on their website) sinks in to the skin much quicker than I thought it would, and doesn't leave an oily residue, which I initially thought it would. Once applied it almost instantly makes the skin feel softer and I have found the scent to be extremely relaxing - so perfect for using before bed. 

This is only a first impressions post, as I haven't had it for long, but so far so good. My skin feels extremely soft after using this and I am enjoying the luxury of applying it by gently pressing into the skin at night. I'll keep you posted on my thoughts once I've been using it for a bit longer, but if you're desperate to know more there are loads of reviews out there in the blogosphere to help. 

Have any of you tried this? I'd love to know what you thought about it.

Sophie

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is £36, available from here

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine