×

Not just another beauty blog...

Essie 'Buy Me A Cameo'

This was one of those times when you go out shopping for something specific and no where has it in stock, but you just have to buy something to fill that all-consuming desire to spend money (in this instance it was Essie's 'Penny Talk' nail polish that I was on the hunt for - I think I was a bit late on the bandwagon, hence no luck). Instead I went on a frenzied mission to find the nearest thing to it, of which there were a few, including Rimmel's 'Posh Trash' (too bronze) and one of the L'Oreal Color Riche polishes (could have been number 8 or 'Boudoir Rose', but I really wanted it to be Essie - such a brand snob somtimes!). So, in the end I went for this one, Essie's 'Buy Me a Cameo'...


From the looks of things it is pretty close, but with a bit more of a light peach tone, as opposed to full on rose gold that I wanted. I am considering hunting on line for a bottle of Penny Talk, or maybe trying out Orly's 'Rage' as I've heard it's a close call between them. Still, I do really like the one I went for and have really been getting into metallic polishes recently, which makes quite a departure for me because I'm normally one that only wears cream formulas.


Are you a fan of Essie (I'm pretty sure everyone and their dog is!)? Any colours you highly recommend from them?

Sophie

p.s. Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with the latest posts

Buy Me a Cameo is £7.99 from Superdrug

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine