×

Not just another beauty blog...

Fit for a Queen

What with the Jubilee happening this weekend, and good old Blighty getting ready for a year to remember, I thought I would do a little post featuring some of the most fabulous bits and pieces featuring patriotic symbols and British brands. You could always channel a bit of the Ollie Locke look (if you don't know who he is you should watch Made In Chelsea, it's so hilarious!) and wear the Union Jack from head to toe, but if you're looking for something a bit more understated then take a look below! 



1. MOTO @ Topshop Union Jack Shorts £34
2. Liz Earle Great British Award Winners Kit £37
3. Yves Saint Laurent Swarovski Union Jack Eye Palette £69
4. Nail's Inc Best of British Collection £22
5. Nail's Inc Jubilee Crystal Colour £15
6. Cath Kidston iPhone Case £24.95
7. Cambridge Satchel @ ASOS £100
8. Next Floral Sleeveless Shirt Dress £45, for a gorgeous, pretty and colour-matched frock!


I hope you like the picks! I really want that Cath Kidston iPhone case and the Liz Earle collection, they have been added to my never ending list of things I really shouldn't buy. The YSL eyeshadow palette is not even making it onto the list because there is no way I can justify £69 but it is just so pretty and so in keeping with the theme that I just couldn't leave it out - a girl can dream! I don't actually have many plans for the weekend, I'm at work on the Saturday and possibly Monday (can't actually remember. No just checked, not at work on Monday, woo!) but I'm sure some sort of festivities will be taking place at some point! Have you got any plans for the weekend, I'd love to hear them and live vicariously through you ;) That's all for now, speak again soon and bye bye! 

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine