×

Not just another beauty blog...

What's in my make-up bag?

As part of the BlogLoveTherapy blog hop this week here's a little insight into the products I almost always have in my daily make-up bag. Go over to their blog to sign up and get involved :)! These are the things that I'm tending to grab on a daily basis at the moment but things like mascara and cheek products often get changed depending on my mood. I haven't included lip products either because these change many times a day let alone each week! Also, I've included two eyeshadow palettes because I use both so often and couldn't decide which one I like more at the moment!




Base and Cheeks
- Estee Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Release
- Collection 2000 16-hour Lasting Perfection concealer 'Light 2'
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder '01 Rose Nude'
- Sleek Face Contour Kit '884 Light'
- Topshop Cheek Duo 'Desert Sun'




Eyes
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- MUA Clear Mascara (for brows, sorry it's gross!)
- HD Brows Kit
- Clinique Gel Eyeliner '02 True Black'
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- New Cid Cosmetics Palette 'LookBook' 


And here's what it all looks like on! I'm also wearing 17's 'Beehive' lipstick :)


I would love to know what you have in your make-up bag, and don't forget to go over to BlogLoveTherapy's page and join in with the blog hop! Hope you're having a great day!





No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine