×

Not just another beauty blog...

Weekend Wish List

Good afternoon everybody, I hope your weekends are going swimmingly. I have another weekend wish list here, consisting of lots of gorgeous things that have caught my eye, but that unfortunately the bank balance just won't allow. Ah well. Yesterday I did actually buy something that I have been wanting for ages and I found the perfect ones. It's these loafer things from Fat Face (not usually a shop I go in but they had some really lovely things in there) and I love them! They were only £35, are real leather and feel really good quality. I've been needing some new shoes for a while and desperately wanting some brown ones so these were definitely calling to me. They also had them in this grey suede which were equally as nice, but (for now) these brown ones seemed slightly more practical, what with our rather inclement weather. 
Now, onto the wishlist. I have to admit I popped into Zara on Oxford Street on Friday and was so very close to buying a bag but somehow I managed to resist. However, looking on their website now I can feel a purchase coming along very soon because they have some absolutely beautiful bags on offer at the moment. They are gorgeous. So be warned, if you go and look at their website, you will want to buy everything! Let me know what you think of the things I'm lusting after at the moment and what's on your wishlist, I'd love to know!
Blazer Now £30 @ Topshop
Rose Gold Toe-Cap Flats £29.99 @ Zara
TenderTone Lip Balm in 'Tread Gently' £11 @ MAC
Messenger Bag £19.99 (BARGAIN!) @ Zara
Egyptian Print Dress £25 @ River Island
Neon Messenger Bag £59.99 @ Zara
I really hope you're all well and are having a great weekend, I'm just busying myself working on some new posts today and its just started chucking it down outside so I'm quite glad to be tucked up inside and doing some writing and browsing on the internet. Things could be a lot worse! (May have also just eaten another Easter Egg. Oh god.) Speak soon everyone, bye for now!!



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine