×

Not just another beauty blog...

SS'12 Trends: Pastels


Images from google.com
Pastels are having a major fashion moment right now and I have to say I am loving it! Pastels make people happy, it's a fact (kind of. I may have just made it up.) Ice cream and sorbet shades are being seen everywhere and it is so easy to find things out there that you can incorporate into your wardrobe to add an instant fash update and make you feel Spring-ready in no time! I've picked out a few of the best bits from the high-street for you to swoon over and, who knows, if we wear bright, summery colours the sun might come out to join us. Enjoy...
Clutch Bag: Lipsy £35 Kimono Top: Next £24
This gorgeous turquoise kimono style top from next is an easy-to-wear piece that you could dress up or down depending on the occasion. The back is made froma grey jersey material, giving it a bit of interest and the zip detailing adds an edge. 
Embellished Dress: Krisp £45
How gorgeous is this pale peach dress from Krisp? Perfect for a girly night out or a romantic summer dinner date. I found out some information about this brand recently and have been loving loads of the clothes that they have over on their website. This piece could be dressed down with flat sandals for day time or really glammed up with sequin heels for a big night out!



Printed Playsuit: Miss Selfridge £40
This playsuit embraces two key fashion trends of the moment: prints and pastels. From the much coveted 'Designed By' range at Miss Selfridge, it's a definite sell-out piece so head over and take a look if it's still available! It's perfect for those (wishful) summer days ahead! For a full on pastel look, you could pair this with Next's pink platform wedges (below). 
Raffia Wedges: Next £35
So there we go! A few pastel pieces that are sure to keep you ahead of the fash pack this spring :)! Let me know what trends you're loving this season and whether or not you're embracing the pastels!

I havejust finished my 6th book for my New Year's Resolution (read about it here) so will be doing a review of that in the very near future! The book I finished was called 'Shiver' by Maggie Stiefvater (read my initial thoughts on it here) but to be honest, my thoughts on it haven't really changed that much. The next book I've started is a biography, so a little bit more intellectual than the teen fiction I seem to have become accustomed to!

I hope you're all having a great Good Friday and have a fantastic Easter weekend! Speak soon and love to you all!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine