×

Not just another beauty blog...

Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate

Sorry if it looks a bit gross
Good morning, how were your weekends? I felt I needed to share my love of this product with you, I've had it for really quite a long time now and have used it on and off for years, but I find it's one of those things that I just don't think about when I'm doing my routine in the evening. I always forget to use it and end up just sticking my moisturiser on and leaving my skincare routine there (or sometimes, shock horror, skipping the moisturiser all together. Terrible, I know!). However, over the past month or so I have been making a concerted effort to use this about 3 times a week and, let me tell you, I have rediscovered my love for it in a massive way! 

It claims to (as it says on bottle) "Renew and Rebalance" and contains lots of natural goodies to help boost your skin's recovery whilst you sleep. First of all it smells amazing! I remember when I first started using it and I thought the smell was a little overpowering, but now I absolutely love it and I find it nice to apply it and breathheeee in the scent. Ahh. Secondly though, and most importantly, it really works. Whenever I've used this I wake up and, whilst the effect might not be immediately noticeable in the morning, throughout the day I'll look at myself in a mirror and really notice how glowy my skin looks. It costs £40.25 for a 28ml size bottle which may seem like quite a lot, however, it lasts forever (literally!). I've had this one for a long time and, whilst I might not have been using it on a regular basis, I have used it a fair amount and you can see that there is still plenty left. You only need 1 pump per evening (and probably not every evening) to massage into your skin to leave it feeling gorgeously soft and healthy-looking.

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to add a bit of luxury into their evening skincare routine, it's brilliant! Have any of you tried it? What did you think if you have? I will be doing a review of the April GlossyBox very shortly (now that it has finally arrived) so keep a look out for that, I actually think it was a really good one this month! It's a good job after it taking so long anyway! Hope you're all fantastic and I shall speak again soon :) Byebye! 



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine