×

Not just another beauty blog...

General ramblings and Hair Update!

Happy Easter everyone!




Here I am sitting with a warm cup of green tea and a half eaten Easter egg by my side. I'm tired today and suffering mildly from the over indulgences of having a good time with friends and family (i.e. too much drink). It has been a lovely weekend with a visit from my sister (which always ends up with drunken conversations in the kitchen) and a lot of time spent with my favourite people. Back to work tomorrow, no long weekend for all of us unfortunately but only four days and then I'm off to one of my favourite places on Saturday for a little one year celebration with the boyfriend. We're going down to our university town to relive those glory days and I am very excited! I do miss it an incredibly large amount, especially on days like this when I'm feeling slightly fragile. Let's just hope the weather holds up so we can make the most of it. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and give you a little insight into what we get up to :)




As for the hair, it's been just over 3 weeks with no heat (aside from the hair dryer when I had my hair cut) and it's feeling good! I've still been using the Tresemme Split Remedy line but am so tempted to pick up some other brands shampoo and conditioner to just give them a go because I get bored of hair care really easily. A couple of weeks ago I bought the Vo5 Hot Oil treatment, which I used the other day and I found it nice but didn't notice a huge difference. My hair has been looking a lot shinier recently anyway and I've actually had a few comments saying it looks lighter, which was an unexpected side effect of no heat (which it probably has no correlation with). But all in all I think not using heat has been very good for my hair and I feel as though it has grown quite a lot since I had it cut already. So all is good there.
I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to all of my followers, I've had quite an increase in the past couple of weeks thanks to blog hopping and general networking around the blogosphere and I am so grateful to each and every one of you and I hope you are enjoying reading and looking at my posts as much as I enjoy doing them. There are some really lovely people and gorgeous blogs that I've come across recently and I hope that what I'm putting on mine gives some of you the enjoyment that I get from reading yours. So thanks again and I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!


No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine