×

Not just another beauty blog...

Weekend Wish List

A little late what with it not actually being the weekend any more but wanted to share with you some more pieces that I am having a serious love affair with at the moment. I haven't had a big clothes shopping spree in far too long and have the overwhelming need to buy something. But I just know that when it actually comes to being let loose around the shops there won't be anything that I want because that always seems to happen! Whenever I can't shop for one reason or another (mostly because I'm not looking after the pennies too well!) there seems to be a never-ending list of things I want to buy, but then when I allow myself to have an indulgent spending spree nothing seems to float my boat or what I have seen just doesn't look or feel right. Hopefully that will not be the case with this little collection of beauts that I've lined up for you...As it was St Patrick's Day on Saturday I've chosen mostly green things, which is good as green is in at the moment!

Mint Shirt: New Look
Snood: Topshop
Typewriter Necklace: Accessorize
Nail Varnish: 'Gargantuan Green Grape' O.P.I
Green Shorts: River Island
Patent Pumps: Lipsy @Asos

I absolutely love the nail colour, I've been looking for a green for ages so might just have to go ahead and buy that one. And that mint green shirt is gorgeous and so in right now! Hope you like my picks and let me know what you're loving at the moment. 

I hope you all had a really great weekend. I've got some exciting posts on their way, including some of my favourite beauty products of the moment. Have a great day and speak soon! 




No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine