×

Not just another beauty blog...

Weekend Wish List

These are some lust-worthy picks from the high-street at the moment (sorry it's a bit Topshop heavy!). If only I had a money tree...I'm not actually going to get a chance to do any shopping really this weekend because I'm at work both days, but that's probably a good thing as I'll be earning money instead of spending it!

Dress: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
Boots: River Island
Denim Shirt: River Island
Nail Varnish: Topshop
Bag: Accessorize
Images from relevant websites

I have to say the jumper is really screaming out to me, it's a got a neon yarn running through it which brings it bang up-to-date and makes it a bit more interesting than your bog standard slouchy jumpers. The dress is perfectly Spring-appropriate (if it stays kind of warm) and could be worn with a leather jacket now and maybe a denim jacket in the summer. The nail varnish is totally unnecessary what with the collection I have already but a girl can never have too many! 

I hope you're having a great weekend. Leave me a comment or a link to your blog and let me know what you're lusting over at the moment!


No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine