×

Not just another beauty blog...

Spring Has Sprung!

Today is the most beautiful day. The sun is out and the sky is blue. Spring is probably my favourite season because you're finally able to shed some of the winter layers and experiment with fresh new ideas and inspirations. Part of that for me was starting this blog - feeling inspired by the change in seasons and the glorious abundance of truly remarkable blogs already out there for all to read. 


Love; Nails with Leighton Denny Nail Varnish 'Babydoll' and Rimmel Glitter Topcoat 'Disco Ball'; A Spring Walk; Hearts; Ladybird Mouse; Topshop blush 'Pop'; French Macaroons (macaroon image from google)
I wanted to share with you some of the things I've been loving recently, as well as some random things thrown in for good measure! The Topshop blush is a really bright neon-coral shade and is perfect for pepping up tired winter skin (sorry the packaging is a bit grubby). The Leighton Denny nail varnish was one I got in a GlossyBox (possibly November or October, I really can't remember) and, whilst I don't normally go for a soft pink option on the nails, I do actually quite like this one. The coverage it provides, like all of the Leighton Denny polishes I've tried, is second-to-none and it was very long-lasting on my nails.


The macaroons are not made by my own fair hands because I forgot to capture the ones I made before they were devoured (that, and they didn't look anywhere near as good as these ones). I did attempt to make some chocolate ones using a Nigella Lawson recipe recently though, and I have to say they tasted amazing! Give them a go if you're looking for something a little bit indulgent!


Image from foodnetwork.com
I hope the weather wherever you are is as good as it is here and that you're feeling optimistic with Spring in the air! Have a fantastic day!

No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine