×

Not just another beauty blog...

Ruby Red

As you may have guessed I'm kind of having a love affair with the ombre nail trend at the moment, and more specifically, the glitter ombre. I just love it! I do almost think the effect looks better in photos than it does in real life, and I can't decide whether that's a good thing or not! But anyway, thought I'd share with you my latest foray into the nail varnish experimentation that's taking over the beauty world at the moment (and apologies a couple of the photos are a little bit blurry. And for the nail varnish on the edge of my nails, I was in a bit of a rush!).


Base Coat: Orly 'Ruby'
Dark Glitter: Deborah Lippman 'Razzle Dazzle'
Silver Glitter: Revlon 'Belle' and Rimmel 'Disco Ball'

Just thought I'd also let you know that the base coat I always use at the moment is the China Glaze Nail Strengthener & Growth Formula and the topcoat I use is from No.7 (which I picked up for £2 when the Boots £5 voucher offer was on - bargain!) which is really good and leaves a very high shine.

Thanks for reading and speak again soon. Hope your day is going great!



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine