×

Not just another beauty blog...

Nails: Leopard and Red

This look was inspired (well, just full-on copied really!) by MissGlamorazzi on YouTube (video here) and I think it turned out really quite well! The look overall is something a little bit different and was so easy to recreate. I used Nail Rock's Designer Nail Wraps for the leopard print nails. I got these free in a GlossyBox one month and this is the first time I've used them and I really like them, they were just so easy to use. I've tried the ones where you had to heat them with a hair dryer before but found those really annoying, but with these you literally just stick them on and you're ready to go! I used Nails Inc.'s 'Tate' for the red nails, which in my opinion is the perfect red colour - it's a really deep pillar-box red but with a bit of brightness to perk it up.


I alternated the leopard and red on each finger and did the opposite fingers on each hand, so thumb, middle and little fingers in leopard on one hand and just index and ring finger on the other - I'm really pleased with it!  Stay tuned for more nail posts in the near future, I just can't help myself at the moment!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments if you like the look! Have a great day everyone!


No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine