×

Not just another beauty blog...

Little Haul

Woohoo! I have finally been shopping after what feels like a lifetime! I have been buying things here and there, but there's nothing like the feeling of getting home after a day of shopping with your arms full of bags and full of lovely things! Plus, what made it even more exciting was that when I got home there was a little package waiting from me which contained my absolutely lovely bracelet from Wavy Jewellery (wavy.bigcartel.com) - I am in love with it! And the packaging is really cute and so personal, take a look down below at some pictures of what I got.

I didn't go absolutely crazy on the spending (I am attempting to actually come out of my overdraft at some point) but I bought enough to make me feel good! So I thought I'd give you a little peak into what I bought if  you're interested!

First things first, my hair! Today is Day One of the big hair experiment and the first day in years that I have gone out the house without the use of a piece of heated equipment (hooray!). It was absolutely fine. I tend to  clip my hair back with bobby pins quite a lot anyway so it looks kind of 'done' without using heat. So all is good there.

So, first on the shopping list was hair products to bring my hair back from the brink of dry and damaged disaster. I spent a while browsing the aisles and decided to go for the Tresemme Split Remedy line (mostly because it was on a really good offer on Boots) but also because it claims to reduce split ends by 80% after 3 uses. I went for the shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment and hair masque so I'm quite excited to give it a go and see if it improves my hair and will let you know the results in the near future.

After that there wasn't actually a lot that I really needed, but of course I did get a few more bits. I bought some lovely coasters from John Lewis because I got a beautiful new desk this week (which is the crackle effect you can see in the background of some of my pictures). It's a restored washstand from a little shopping village near Stoke and I absolutely love it.

Coasters from John Lewis: £5.99 
Rose Gold Star Earrings from Accessorize: £4
Pen from Paperchase: £2
Gold Heart Earrings from Accessorize: £3 (bargain!)

I'm loving dangly earrings at the moment and thought the prices of the two pairs I bought were really rather good! The star earrings are my personal faves, rose gold is having something of a fashion moment right now so thought these would be perfect matched with some other rose gold accessories and can easily be dressed up or down depending on the situation.

And now for the little surprise which was waiting for me when I got home...

I hope you enjoyed reading, let me know what you've been buying recently! I have yet another nail post to put up tomorrow featuring one of my favourite nail polishes of all time

I hope you're having a splendid day and speak soon!





No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine