×

Not just another beauty blog...

Hair Experiment: Teeze Me

Hello there!
So it's the end of week one of my no-heat, hair repair experiment and so far it is going well. It hasn't been particularly hard at all and has really made me think about just how much heat I was using and what I was putting my hair through everyday. It was completely unnecessary! Oh how we learn. I do feel like my hair looks shinier for sure, at the moment it doesn't really feel much different and I haven't suddenly got thick, flowing locks (I was hoping) but I definitely feel like I'm on the right track!

The Tresemme Split Remedy haircare that I'm trying at the moment is good, but I can't really tell if it has done what it claims to (repair split ends by up to 80% after 3 uses) because, well, how could you unless you painstakingly checked each split end in your hair! I do have my doubts as to how any hair product can claim to do that but I will certainly keep it up for the rest of the weeks to come because it is a nice line and I have hope in my heart.

As another addition to my ever-expanding arsenal of hair products, yesterday I purchased the Tangle Teezer, after hearing quite a lot about it and, of course, wanting to reduce the amount of breakage I have when I brush my hair. The only thing really that put me off buying it before was the price, £10.99. Now I know hair brushes can be on the expensive side of things here but it's just that this one in particular feels so plastic-y (?) and not in the slightest bit luxurious so I didn't think it seem to warrant that amount of money. However, I decided to go for it because I am hair obsessed at the moment and so far so good. I've used it on both wet and dry hair and it definitely does make it a doddle to brush your hair and teeze those tangles, so it's a thumbs up from me.


I will be sure to keep you updated with what's going on and whether I find any more miracle hair products to help me through this time! (A little melodramatic, possibly.) I have some more beauty posts on their way soon so thanks for reading and speak soon! 



No comments

Copyright © Sophie ElgarCREATED BY ThemeShine